Mission 11 'Tomorrow's Technology Today'
Again... desert all around...
* Primary: Sabotage Temple of Nod - The Ion Cannon Satellite must be targeted by a local beacon. Place the Ion Cannon Beacon directly in front of the Temple of Nod. This should be the last stand for Nod resistance in this area. *
Walk around and grab all you can find. You lost quite some stuff in the last mission.
* Secondary: Disable Southern SAM Site - GDI air units are having difficulty approaching the southern side of the Nod base. Disable the SAM Site to provide local air superiority for GDI. *
Walk a little further...
* Secondary: Disable Hand of Nod - Disabling of the Hand of Nod will hamper Nod's ability to reinforce with elite units. Destroy the Hand of Nod. *
Destroy the SAM Site with your rocketlauncher (watch out for the Turret).
* Primary: Access Southeastern Gate - GDI vehicles are pevented from accessing the base due to this gate. Acquire the security card needed to open this gate, and approach it from the rear to access the control panel. *
* Primary: Acquire Base Security Card - A series of gates prevents the GDI assualt team from progressing into the Nod base. A security card to open these gates will most likely be found inside the Nod Tiberium Refinery. *
Go inside the Hand of Nod and destroy the Terminal. The officer in the room before the Terminal has a yellow keycard.
Now go back outside and follow the path up the hill.
* Secondary: Disable Tiberium Refinery - Disabling of the Nod Tiberium Refinery will slow production of Nod units, which decreases the frequency of reinforcements. Destroy the Nod Tiberium Refinery. *
Go inside the Reginery and destroy it.
Go back outside, and follow the path back. Kill the Black Hand to get the green keycard.
Now open the gate (from the rear) that you couldn't open before.
A Missle Launcher will arrive. Enter it and attack the Obelisk (don't move the Launcher).
* Tertiary: Disable Obelisk - Nod Obelisks are notorious for eliminating ground units. Disabling this structure has created an easier approach to the Temple of Nod. *
Destroy the SAM Site here and follow the path again. Walk to the gate on the other side.
* Primary: Disable Power Plant - As the Power Plant is providing power to the laser fence it must be disabled to proceed to the Temple of Nod entrance. Disable the Power Plant. *
Now open the gate using the Control Panel and go left twice. You'll end up by a UFO...
Go straight ahead and right.
* Primary: Access Northwestern Gate - GDI Vehicles are prevented from accessing the base due to this gate. Acquire the secutiry card needed to open this gate, and approach it from the rear to access the control panel. *
Walk a little further...
* Primary: Disable Construction Yard - Destroy the Nod Construction Yard to prevent other buildings from being repaired. This should allow you to eliminate the Power Plant without interference. *
Open the gate on your right with the Control Panel.
Destroy the Air Strip, the Launcher and the SAM Site. Walk a little further.
* Secondary: Disable Tiberium Silos - Disabling the Nod Tiberium Silos will hamper Nod production in this base facility. Destroy the Nod Tiberium Silos. *
Walk accross the landing thing.
* Secondary: Disable Western SAM Sites - GDI air units are having difficulty approaching the western side of the Nod base. Disable the SAM Site to provide local air superiority for GDI. *
Go inside the Construction Yard and destroy the Terminal.
Now go outside and destroy the SAM Sites.
You see that irritating Apache flying around? Destroy it and also destroy the Helipad.
* Secondary: Disable Western Helipad - Disabling the Nod Helipads will reduce the numer of Apaches found. Destroy the Nod Helipad on the western side of the base. *
Walk to the silos and destroy these.
Follow the path you see to discover another Nod base.
* Secondary: Destroy Turrets - A pair of Nod Turrets is located in this area, defending the nearby Nod structures. Destroy both Nod Turrets. *
Grab your rocketlauncher and destroy the turrets from a distance.
* Primary: Disable Communications Center - Disabling the Nod Communications Center will stop the signal interruptions preventing Ion Cannon Satellites from targeting this area. Disable the Communications Center. *
* Primary: Access Northeastern Gate - GDI vehicles are prevented from accessing the base due to this gate. Acquire the security card needed to open this gate, and approach it from the rear to access the control panel. *
Walk to the gate and open it for the GDI forces.
Enter the Launcher and destroy the Communications Center.
Also destroy the Helipad you find here.
* Secondary: Disable Nothern Helipad - Disabling the Nod Helipads will reduce the number of Apaches found. Disable the Nod Helipad on the nothern side of the base. *
Now enter the Power Plant and disable it.
Search for the red keycard. You'll get it from the last Nod unit you kill (thnx to Dominique for this). When you have it, go to the big spacecraft enter it. Inside, you can find the Auto Volt Rifle (Thnx to Three-Sloth, Blayhe, Muhammed, Skirrow and Dominique for this objective).
* Tertiary: Infiltrate Spacecraft - This strange vessel is obviosly not of earthly origins. Fortunately, it is not a Nod vehicle. *
Now go back to the temple and sabotage it.
"I played this mission with the Mammoth tank. After you lower the first
gate you can go back to the (destroyed) Hand of Nod and enter the Mammoth
tank quite nice to destroy the Obelisk and the stealth tank and so on...
© CnCWorld 1999-2012. No part of this site may be copied without prior permission of the site webmaster. All images are public domain unless part of the layout, or stated otherwise. All content/downloads are property of their creator.
Fight Spam! Click Here!
Site design by Post Office. Hosted by Valcato Hosting.