Mission 8 'Obelisk of Oppression'
Look! Everyone is here...
* Primary: Protect Team Members - Every member of the Dead-6 team has a critical role in this assualt. Ensure that you and your entire team survive until evacuation. *
Just wait until the short conversation is done...
* Primary: Escape Nuclear Strike - Both you and your team must evacuate the area to avoid an impending Nod tactical Nuclear Strike. Ensure that your entire group is outside of the blast radius. *
* Primary: Evacuate Sydney - Sydney Mobious must be evacuated from the area. A GDI Transport Helicopter is en route to your location. Make sure that she gets on board. *
You should remember mission 6... Now go the same way, only back...
* Primary: Escort Hotwire to SAM Sites - Nod has several jury-rigged SAM Sites mounted on the back of Cargo Trucks. Escort Hotwire to their location and protect her while she converts them to GDI control. *
Escort Hotwire to the big house. She will convert the Nod vehicles here. When she's done, the Dead-6 will leave.
* Primary: Destroy SSM Launchers - Nod has two Surface-to-Surface Missile Launchers in the park. Locate and destroy the two SSM Launchers. *
Again, follow the path.
* Secondary: Destroy Radar Installations - Nod has two mobile rader installations located in the Town Sqaure, used to coordinate reinforcement efforts. Locate and destroy them. *
Follow the path (how many times did I wrote that down :D) and you'll end up in the Town Square. Destroy the Radar Installations here (watch out for sniper and rockets).
Again... follow the path.
* Secondary: Rescue Resistance - Nod has captured several village resistance members and is currently holding them in a makeshift facility in the Triangle Gardens. Make contact with the prisoners to release them. *
Follow the path ;) When you arrive at the place where you contacted Hotwire in mission 6, open the small hut. Talk to the vilagers here.
Once again... follow the path.
* Secondary: Destroy Napalm Stockpile - The Surface-to-Surface Missle Laucnhers have stockpiles of fuel and napalm rounds nearby. Process to their location and destroy all the fuel barrels in the area to hamper the bombardment. *
Walk straight ahead and destroy the stockpile here.
Now follow the path again (watch out for those rockets!).
* Secondary: Disable Obelisk - Nod has constructed an Obelisk in the Park area. Either find a way to get inside and hack it for GDI use, or disable it. *
Walk a little further to the park (don't get shot by the damn Obelisk).
* Secondary: Destroy Stealth Tank - A Nod Stealth Tank is defending the SSM Launcher in the Park. Keep an eye out for exhaust and signature treadmarks, and destroy this vehicle. *
First, kill the Engineers, so they can't repair the Tank.
If you have enough armor, you can destroy the Obelisk from inside. If you don't have it, just leave it and destroy those 2 Launchers to finish the mission.
© CnCWorld 1999-2012. No part of this site may be copied without prior permission of the site webmaster. All images are public domain unless part of the layout, or stated otherwise. All content/downloads are property of their creator.
Fight Spam! Click Here!
Site design by Post Office. Hosted by Valcato Hosting.