Mission 3 'Armoured Assault'
Let's begin the first big mission (takes about 60 minutes)...
* Primary: Locate Missing Scientists - The civilian scientists are most likely being held in the nearby Nod base. Locate the missing scientists. *
Grab the 4 weapons and follow the road. Enter the Humm-Vee to get 2 secondary missions.
* Secondary: Disable Helipad - Disable the Nod Helipad to reduce Apache encounters throughout this area. This will force them to refuel at any location. *
* Secondary: Secure Guard Tower - This checkpoint is help by the Nod Guard Tower on top of the hill. Eliminate all enemy resistance and then secure the tower to allow the GDI assault to progress. *
Follow the path and kill all enemies here. When you're done, enter the tower to complete the missions.
Enter the Humm-Vee again and follow the path. Go through the tunnel.
* Secondary: Secure First House - Nod occupies several of the houses in this area, and GDI needs to secure them all. Eliminate all enemies in the surrounding areas and then enter the building to secure this objective. *
* Secondary: Secure Second House - Another house occupied by Nod soldiers, potentially the location of the Nod Officer coordinating with Command for reinforcements. Eliminate all enemies in the surrounding area and then enter the house to secure this objective. *
When you're through the tunnel, exit the Humm-Vee and enter the house on your left. Grab the goodies and enter the Humm-Vee again. Now kill every single Nod unit. When you killed them all, enter both houses. When your Humm-Vee is damages/destroyed, you can enter the Nod Buggy and drive it. Follow the path again.
* Secondary: Secure Third House - This house is being used by an officer who is coordinating with Command for reinforcements. Eliminate the Nod Officer and all nearby reinforcements, then enter the house to secure this objective *
* Secondary: Acquire Mammoth Tank - GDI has airdropped a Mammoth Tank for your use. Acquire the Mammoth Tank and use it to your advantage. * Exit the vehicle you're driving and enter the Mammoth Tank. Now eliminate all enemies and enter the house.
Go back to your Humm-Vee/Buggy and follow the path again (if you have enough patient, take the Mammoth Tank).
* Secondary: Disable First SAM Site - Disabling this SAM Site will Improve local air superiority for GDI. Consider using C4 to destroy this emplacement. *
* Secondary: Destroy Nod Convoy - The convoy trucks in this area are transporting supplies toward the battle front. Eliminate all three supply trucks to complete this objective. *
Exit the Humm-Vee and use the Gun Emplacements to destroy as much as possible. Watch out for the Rocket Soldiers on the roof of the 2 Guard Towers! Destroy the SAM Site and the Convoy Trucks to finish the secondary missions.
When everything is blown away, exit the Gun Emplacements and follow the road again. You can left or right, it doesn't matter (it just decides which mission you'll get first). In this walkthrough, I'll follow the left path. Enter the Medium Tank.
* Secondary: Secure Ski Resort - Nod is using this checkpoint to refuel their defensive line. Eliminate all enemy resistance and then secure the building front. *
Again, eliminate every Nod unit. Try to enter the house to complete the secondary mission.
Take the Medium Tank/Nod Light Tank and follow the path again. * Secondary: Disable Second SAM Site - Disabling this SAM Site will improve local air superiority for GDI. Consider using C4 to destroy this emplacement. *
Follow the path and destroy the Sam Site with one easy blow ;) Follow the path (go left, otherwise you'll end up at the junction) again. Cross the bridge to get 2 primary missions.* Secondary: Disable Third SAM Site - Disabling this SAM Site will
improve air superiority for GDI. Consider using C4 to destroy this emplacement. *>
* Secondary: Disable Fourth SAM Site - Disabling this SAM Site will improve air superiority for GDI. Consider using C4 to destroy this emplacement. *>
Follow the road and destroy the SAM Site on the left. Cross the bridge and also destroy the SAM Site on the left.>
Follow the road again and enter the Medium Tank.
* Primary: Disable Dam Master Control Terminal - The Master Control Terminal inside the dam controls the large bay door on top. Disabling this terminal will not only open the door, it will prevent Nod from using this dam as a secondary power source. *
* Secondary: Disable Power Plant - Power Plant provide energy for other Nod structures. Disabling this Power Plant will shut down the Obelisk. Assault the building from the interior, as it is being repaired by a Nod Engineer. *
* Secondary: Disable Obelisk - The Obelisk is a deadly defense weapon, but it requires power to operate. If you cannot get inside to disable it, consider removing the power source. *
Begin to follow the road. When you see a door on your left, you can go inside, but you can also read the next paragraph for some more fun. If you don't want to do it, skip it and continue to read.
Follow the bridge. Ignore the Obelisk and just drive to it. Exit the tank ASAP and enter the Obelisk. Now destroy the Obelisk from the inside and exit the Obelisk. Enter the tank again and enter the door that you saw in the previous paragraph.
Take the elevator and go down. Go left twice and enter the door on the left. Destroy the Dam Master Control Terminal. Take a look outside, you'll be there within 5 minutes ;)
Leave the room and follow the tunnel again. Go right and follow the tunnel again. After a while, you'll enter the area you saw from the Control Room. Kill the enemies and go right. Follow this path, enter the elevator amd enter the Power Plant. Search for the Control Terminal and destroy it.
Now go back to the dam and open the big door. Grab the goodies on the other side and follow the tunnel. When you have to choice between straight ahead and up, choice up, kill the enemies, grab the goodies, return and take the other path. It's easier to kill enemies when you're on a platform. Just use your Sniper Rifle. When you arrive on a big wooden platform, go left.
* Secondary: Destroy Tiberium Machine Alpha - Nod has three research machines located throughout this cavern area. Destroy this machine to hamper Nod Tiberium research. *
* Secondary: Destroy Tiberium Machine Beta - Nod has three research machines located throughout this cavern area. Destroy this machine to hamper Nod Tiberium research. *
* Secondary: Destroy Tiberium Machine Gamma - Nod has three research machines located throughout this cavern area. Destroy this machine to hamper Nod Tiberium research. *
Follow the tunnel and just destroy the Tiberium research machines found in the big cave. You don't have to use a Rocket Launcher/C4, just use the gun you are holding.
Go right two times. When you end up in a big room, go to the far right to get the last secondary objective of this mission.
* Secondary: Disable Hand of Nod - Disabling the Hand of Nod will dramatically hamper reinforcements for this area. Consider using an Ion Cannon Beacon if you have one. *
Follow the tunnel. You'll end up in a Nod Base. Enter the Hand of Nod and go to the roof of the building (you should know where it is). You'll get the green keycard here and you'll see a funny movie :)
* Primary: Infiltrate Cargo Plane - Approach the Cargo Plane from the rear to pursue the scientists. *
Go down and try to kill Mendoza. Search for the airstrip and destroy it. * Tertiary: Disable Airstrip - Disabling of the Nod Airstrip has hampered the ability to fly in new behicle reinforcements to the base area.
Also destroy the silos.
* Tertiary: Destroy Tiberium Silos - Disabling the Nod Tiberium Silos has cut into Nod production capabilities, by reducing their funding. *
After a while, you'll win. Approach the plane from the rear to finish this mission.
© CnCWorld 1999-2012. No part of this site may be copied without prior permission of the site webmaster. All images are public domain unless part of the layout, or stated otherwise. All content/downloads are property of their creator.
Fight Spam! Click Here!
Site design by Post Office. Hosted by Valcato Hosting.